PRIVATE YOGA LESSONS: Get One-On-One Attention.
Have you wanted to experience what the Yoga hype is about but group classes feel intimidating? How about a tailored practice to benefit a sport outside the yoga studio such as, professional athletes, golfers, swimmers or triathlon training? With private yoga instruction we set goals together, stay on track together during the time between sessions and receive hands on personalized instruction based on your needs, health and lifestyle.
Our Private Lesson Clients Have Weekly Sessions with us for a variety of reasons such as:
· Brand new or beginners to yoga wanting to build confidence to practice in group yoga classes
· Small yoga group, semi-private or private lessons for kids, tweens and teens is becoming as common as ballet, gymnastic and other kids sports.
· At an increasing rate professional athletes across all sports are being sent to us by their team trainer to compliment a workout routine during the season and off season.
· Wanting to learn to modify during pre or post pregnancy, while healing from an injury or focusing on a specific goal.
· Cultivating a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia or low back pain.
· Restorative and hands on tension release sessions to decrease stress, anxiety or simply for YOU time.
· Deepening meditation practice
· Advancing your practice and learning all the challenging poses such as headstand, handstand and chin stand or perfecting the fundamental poses.
Contact information below for private instruction in Leawood, KS, Overland Park, KS, Kansas City, MO, Laguna Niguel, CA or Santa Monica, CA.